Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) have emerged as one of the foundations of digital business, driving operational efficiencies, delivering omnichannel customer experiences, and ensuring scalability and agility. Most organisations realise the benefits of APIs but aren’t fully prepared to technically embrace this shift and the related changes. API-centric digital transformation requires reliable identity management and access to digital business assets by employees, partners, and customers.
In this webinar, we will uncover the key identity and access management (IAM) challenges of the API Economy and some of the essential considerations around securing APIs. We will explore how even large organisations risk massive security gaps by not paying adequate attention to secured and reliable IAM. We will discuss some of the best practices that can save you time; simplify your identity access, consent, and authorisation; and finally, improve the protection of your apps, services, and overall business.
Join this live webinar as we explain:
- The rapid growth of the API Economy
- How to integrate security to your entire API lifecycle
- How to expose your APIs to the internal and external ecosystems securely
- Simplified user consent management flow to access your APIs
- How Abacus, Google Cloud (Apigee) and Auth0 are transforming world-renowned businesses with APIs and Reliable IAM
Global Practice Leader, Digital Transformation Solutions at
Senior Solutions Engineer, Auth0
Apigee Customer Engineer,