In the digital era, more and more organisations are embracing digital ecosystems as part of their business strategy. The need to differentiate innovatively, while remaining compliant with data protection and security regulations, requires business leaders to manage the identities of “things” as well as “people”, the ways they interact with each other and the ways they create and share information across apps, services, and ecosystems. All of this depends upon organisational capabilities to manage identities in a secure, scalable, and flexible manner.
Join us and Auth0 in our upcoming LIVE webinar where we unfold a strategic approach for developing the right IAM framework for your digital business. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The crucial role of IAM for the success of digital business services, apps, and ecosystems
- Striking the right balance between knowing your customers and staying compliant with data protection laws such as GDPR.
- Why an IAM platform must be a strategic component of your digital infrastructure?
- The benefits of Auth0 IAM platform at a glance.
- Build vs. buy— a recommended guidance
- Next steps for moving towards a strategic approach to IAM
Maroof Muhammad Mahmood
AVP, Digital Transformation Services
Senior Solutions Engineer