The transition from emergency response to plan the NEXT NORMAL!
During these challenging times, are retail businesses ready to simplify assortments, improve collaboration with partners, vendors and manufacturers to ensure continuity of supply, implement remote and backup staff plans, increase the online capacity to meet customer demands and finally, seamlessly improve logistics and delivery management?
These are some of the questions, we will discuss in our upcoming live webinar on 14th May 2020. Join Abacus along with our special guests from SAP, Matt Sinclair and Johan Janssens from Sana Commerce, and get the latest insights into the changing consumer behaviour and how retailers can leverage intelligent technologies to navigate into the new normal.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The changing landscape of retail and e-commerce businesses.
- The new opportunities presented by the changing consumer behaviour.
- How e-commerce and ERP integration can enable uninterrupted supply chain, sales and marketing operations, customer services management and warehouse management.
- Impactful insights into the retail and e-commerce sector, some of the recent success stories and best practices.
- Exclusive discussion with thought leaders from SAP, Sana Commerce and Abacus.
Head of Business One & Business ByDesign - UK & Ireland, SAP
Senior Global Pre-sales Consultant,
Senior SAP Consultant,
Terry O’ Donnell
Key Accounts Executive,